From planning to post construction, the illustration below serves to illustrate the process to licensing the retractable mound system.
It all starts with an idea.
– How can you maximize your stadium/facility’s revenue?
– Retractable Mound System can lower pitcher’s mound in just
two hours with minimal disruption
– Esto Retractable will provide a Non-Disclosure Agreement
(NDA) for interested parties to execute
Patent Sub-Licensing Agreement
– Ready to move forward with construction?
– Esto Retractable will send a Patent Sub-Licensing Agreement
Development + Construction
– Discuss the prototype with your local contractor, engineer,
etc. to determine suitability
– Your Engineer/Architects of Record prepares documents for
submission to local authorities
– Esto Retractable will remain available for consultations during
planning and construction
– Example: Can’t schedule large events
– Extensive labor to remove pitcher’s mound
– Reconstruction of pitcher’s mound to original state
– Minimal capitalization on multi-million dollar asset
– Reach out to Esto Retractable via phone or email to begin the process of discovery and licensing
– Return executed NDA
– Esto Retractable will provide a Project Narrative
– Includes descriptions of the system, components and installation price estimations.
– Return PSLA and submit payment of fees
– Esto Retractable will send a Licensing Agreement Prototype Package, which
includes sections, plans shop drawings and specifications
– Begin utilizing a facility that generates optimal revenue
– Quickly host multiple events/games for baseball, soccer, concerts and others that requiring a flat surface.
One Year Payback on Retractable Mound Expense